Saturday, January 3, 2009

Berkley turns 3!!!

Today was Berkley's third birthday. I cannot believe she is already 3 years old. Time goes way too fast! We had a lot of fun. She got to choose which princess she wanted for her birthday, and she chose Belle from Beauty and the Beast. So, I found some creativity in my bones somewhere and made her a Belle Princess cake. She absolutely loved it! The cake was fun to make, and I was a little proud of myself, because if you know me at all, you know that I am not a very artsy crafty type of person. Here are some pictures of Berkley and the cake.






It is hard having a birthday and Christmas so close. She has way too many toys now, and I have to find a way to organize everything. She loved opening more presents, and was really excited when she got her swimmer baby she has been asking for. This baby doll actually swims by itself when you place it in the water, where were these types of toys when I was little!?!


Here is Berkley and her cousin Mataya in her dress-up clothes that she got. They were being rock stars, and Berkley is really good at singing "Disturbia" by Rhianna. She has great taste in music, she also sings "So What" by Pink often too, paired with Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer, and her favorite "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus". She cracks us up!!

6 comments:

~Four Tully's~ said...

Happy B-day little one.. I can't believe how fast she has grown up.. Michayla turns 8 on the 15th, where in the world is time going?? Hope to see you guys soon!! Take care!!

Jake said...

I can't believe Berkley is 3! What a big girl. We sure miss you guys. Let us know next time you come to Boise.

5 Brothers Farms said...

Happy, happy birthday BERKLEY!!! What a good mommy you are, Rian! The cake is adorable!

Stace said...

Happy happy happy birthday! And what a lucky girl you are with that adorable cake! :)

Melissa Taylor said...

WOW! Addi turned 1 yesterday- I never realized their bdays were so close! She just gets cuter and cuter. love and miss you!

Suzy said...

Nice cake! I really am impressed! (Faith got a brownie with a candle in it) If i wasn't already awed by you, I am now. You are running a half marathon?! wow! Maybe if I read about it enough, I'll be inspired to run a 5K. Keep up the updates!



Kaden has recently discovered his voice, and when he starts talking you better plug your ears!