Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I think I might be crazy . . .

Well, I have finally done it! I signed up for my first half-marathon. This has been one of my lifelong goals, and now I am going to try my best. I have a lot of work ahead of me. My older sister Kelsi and I are going to do it together. She is amazing! She has lost over 120 pounds in the past 3-years, and she is probably going to have to carry me the last 6-miles. We are doing the Moab marathon in March, and I have heard great things about this marathon. Maybe someday I will be crazy enough to do a full marathon, but we will see how well I do in a couple half's first. I just thought I would share that I might be losing my mind :)

7 comments:

5 Brothers Farms said...

Oh my gosh! You MIGHT be crazy!:) I admire you, it's something I could NEVER do! Didn't we have P.E. together? I remember you running like the wind when we did the mile runs.:) You'll be awesome!!!:)

Jake said...

I can't believe you are running a half marathon. You are crazy! Good luck with your training. I'm sure you will do just great.

Stace said...

No, you are not crazy.... you are AwEsOmE! Be sure to let us know how it goes! Hope all is well. :)

Jaime said...

I almost did one last summer but went to Lake powell instead. But I really was getting into running and enjoying it so maybe after baby #3 i will do one. you'll have to let me know how moab is. You'll do great.

The Merricks said...

You are definitely crazy, running is not fun in any way shape or form.

Maria said...

Tell Kelsi hi from me, I haven't seen her forever. She has seriously lost that much weight? She is amazing!! Does she have a blog?

Rian said...

Maria,
Kelsi does not have a blog. She is looking awesome! Of course, she knows she is hot!! I will tell her you said hello.



Kaden has recently discovered his voice, and when he starts talking you better plug your ears!