Saturday, November 22, 2008

Picture Tag


Well, I just got a picture tag from my friend Andrea, so I opened up the folder and picture number, and this is it. What a great picture! We had so much fun in Jackson Hole. We took Berkley and Richard's family to Jackson Hole to take a sleigh ride through the Elk Refuge. I had never in my life seen such an amazing animal. They have the hugest racks! Berkley was really good on the sleigh ride, but her poor nose was bright red. We hope to do that again this year. So, now I am going to tag the following people:

Wendy, Emily, and Jamie. Open up picture file number 44 and photo number 6, and tell something about it.

2 comments:

~Four Tully's~ said...

Love the picture! I hope that we will be able to make it down to go there with you guys this time!!

Jake said...

ok, i'm not sure i totally understand what i'm suppose to do with this tag. you'll have to fill me in on what to do. cute picture though!



Kaden has recently discovered his voice, and when he starts talking you better plug your ears!